Tuesday, November 27, 2007





Hello! Sorry I have not been posting very much lately but our computer has been down and needs to be fixed, but other things have been going good! We had a great Thanksgiving at my parents and then went over to my aunts for some great dessert! The kids are doing great and Austin is getting very excited for Christmas! Every new store or house that we go to that is decorated for Christmas he lets me know that "it is Christmas here too Mommy"! Campbell is doing great too. She is trying her hardest to become mobile and I'm trying my hardest to stop it!! Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks!

3 comments:

mamahenn said...

Julie- they are so sute in the "Santa suits"! I miss ya'll and hope to see you soon- coming to STL dec 7-12!- Melanie

kristen said...

Julie,
ADORABLE pics!!! LOVE the picture of Austin and Campbell in their Santa outfits.....GOT to have a copy!! Also, the close-up of Campbell is just precious....those beautiful blue eyes are amazing!! Can't wait to spend some time with you guys in a few weeks:):) I will give you a call this week to catch up:):)
Love you all,
Aunt Kristen

amy said...

Those are great pics! my favorite is the one of you & austin in your feathers!!