Thursday, March 27, 2008

Campbell's Birthday pictures!





When austin was almost one someone told me about how they take pictures of their little boy every year on their birthday wearing one of their dad's shirts and ties and then every year you can see how much they have grown. We have been doing that with Austin, but I could not think of what to do with Campbell. Then I found this hat at a little children's store and I thought it was so cute, so this will be the hat that she wears every year for her picture!! She is going to love it when she is 14!!!! I'm sure I will get a "really mom". Here are some pictures from her birthday!

2 comments:

kristen said...

Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!!! I cannot believe she is one already.....where has this year gone? We miss you all so very much and hope our precious niece has a special birthday party tomorrow:):)
Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Kristen, Uncle David and the gang

amy said...

that hat is crackin' me up...love her expression in the 2nd pic! happy b'day campbell!