Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's Official!

Well Ihave just spent my first day as a thirty year old!! I can't believe it has happened to me! I have had a wonderful first thirty years and I had a wonderful birthday! Jason has been in Dallas since Sunday so he missed my big day, but he made it very special for me regardless of his absence! He took me out for a wonderful dinner Friday night and then made sure I got my cookie cake on my birthday (thanks to everyone who helped with that)! I spent the day with my parents (since we are now living with them until the new house is ready) and they took the kids and I out for a great lunch and then to the zoo! I think my thirties are going to be great and I'm looking forward to what comes next!

2 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

I'm so glad that you've officially joined the club!! Happy (belated) Birthday Jules!
Love,
allison

mamahenn said...

Julie- Happy happy birthday!! Wish that we could have been with you to celebrate the wondreful 3-0!!! Congrats on being out of your house and headed to the new one! Whats the move in date? We miss you - Love mel