Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Silly Girl!

Today was a fun day. Austin and I went this morning to his preschool to meet his teacher and check out his room. He was so cute and so excited to be going to school. As we left he said, "Oh mommy I just can't wait to go to school here"!! I will put some pictures that I took up tomorrow, I took them on my mom's camera, but can't download them to my computer!!
These other pictures are of Campbell doing her usual trying on of the shoes, but today they happened to be mommy's shoes. First she found my socks and so she has those on and then brought me my shoes! After discovering that she could not walk she settled on Austin's tennis shoes!! She's looking a little rough, but what a sweet girl!!!


Austin's first homework assignment. We and I stress ME had to decorate this little man in something that Austin likes. So after much discussion we settled on his favorite Georgia shirt and his black crocs.

2 comments:

Chuck said...

The kid's got class, what else can I say? I mean he (you) nailed his first homework assignment!

Michelle Ross said...

Oh! Sydney LOVES our shoes too! She will spend twenty minutes just trying to get one foot in Shawn's big blue sneaker!