Friday, September 26, 2008

Something about me!

Well I have thought about it for a long time and I finally decided to go ahead and give it a try. I have recently started a cookie business! I have been decorating sugar cookies for a while and I really enjoy doing it and I think it will be a great business to have and also allow me to still be at home with the kids! Our wonderful friend Chuck Scoggins designed me a wonderful website so now I am officially in the cookie business. The website is masonhillcookies.com, Mason Hill is our new address so I thought it was only fitting since I bake them here it should also be the name! Any way go have a look!


5 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

Jules--I'm so excited for you!!! What a fantastic thing for you and your family...I love that you'll be able to do something you love while still staying at home with the little ones. :-)

The King Family said...

Those are so cute! You have always been crafty and these are no exception.

shelly said...

your cookies look delicious!! and i love the website...i hope it goes well!

mamahenn said...

Julie- YOu will be so awesome at this. I love the name and the website is adorable. I just want to grab a cookie off the coputer screen and eat one. Because not only are they cute but they are sooo delicious too!!! Do you ship? I miss you all. Hope to be in STL in November! Good luck with the cookies- Love mel

amy said...

YEA!!! i love the flowered one & the pumpkin!

and dadgum it... ours are almost gone already. only one left!!