Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve!

We had a wonderful Christmas eve and I thought now that all the presents are wrapped I would get a jump start on blogging. We went to church at 3 and then had a most wonderful dinner out with my parents. We came home and made cookies for Santa and then the kids went off to bed, Austin very excited and Campbell without a clue as to what is going on!! Here are some pictures from the day!
Getting ready to go to church!
Making cookies for Santa! We made some great monster cookies!
While the cookies were baking we read the Story of the first Christmas. Austin was very interested in baby Jesus and Campbell really just wanted to sit in her box.
Literally not more than 2 seconds after I set down the santa cookies this little cookie monster was eating them, She was looking to see if any one saw her. Austin said "Silly Campbell those are for Santa"
This was his I'm so excited for presents look!!
Hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

No comments: