Sunday, March 29, 2009

Birthday Party!!

We had a little birthday party for Campbell last night. We all had a great time and she is a BIG fan of opening presents!! Here are some pictures

I took campbell's pictures in this hat last year and plan to take it every year. We take Austin's picture in one of Jason's shirts and ties. It is fun to see how much they grow every year.

Almost got everyone to look!

Trip and Campbell!!



Yep! thats right 12 layers of cake. I found this recipe on a cake blog I like to look at and wanted to try it out. It was pretty easy and tasted yummy!!

2 comments:

shelly said...

i love that "2" shirt...it is so cute. and my roomates sister just made the same cake for her husband's 35th birthday party!

Jon and Doty said...

Oh my goodness! That cake looks amazing, and so many layers! I am truly impressed, but you're always impressive : ) ! See you real soon! Hugs all around!