Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Favorite New Thing!!!

So my kids just discovered showers the other day. I know that is crazy but up until now they always wanted a bath. We would offer showers, but Austin never wanted one. Well the other night Austin announced that he would like a shower and of course Campbell had to join in on the fun. It is the best thing! It is like their own personal fountain playground. In fact today I was trying to pack so I put them in the shower and they played for like 45 minutes and I got everything done!! I could not resist taking some pictures because they were so cute, but it did take many shots to get some appropriate ones to post!!! The first shower Jason got in with them, but much to my sadness he would not let me take pictures, but the 3 of them were hilarious!!

Great little cleaners too!!



"mom stop taking pictures"

3 comments:

amy said...

so cute!!! showers are definitely the way to go... especially if they need to be cleaned and you don't have a lot of time!

the squeegee-ing is the best part! too bad we have a curtain instead of a door! free labor is sweet!

Brenda Rae said...

ha ha ha I am still laughing that Jason wouldn't let you take pictures. Our kids take showers every night and still plug it to get a couple inches of water. I think that they save water and are faster.

mamahenn said...

Too cute! We miss you! Hope that you have fun on your trip! Cant wait to hear all the details! We love you!! MEl