Friday, July 31, 2009

This is a big deal!!

3 weeks ago if you were to ask Austin to get into Grammy's pool his response would have been, "No I'm fine on the stairs and I think I will just sit here". I mean we tried everything to get this kid in the pool because we knew he would be able to stand in the shallow this year, but no he refused. We tried to bribe him with many many things if he would just try and walk in the shallow end. After days of constant refusal, one day he just decided it was time to get in the water and he has taken off. I started working with him on his swimming lessons and on the first day he screamed and screamed at me to take him back to the steps. Well this is where we are this weekend!! I am so proud of him and he is having so much fun swimming and now our new battle is to get him out of the pool!!


1 comment:

amy said...

AUSTONIOUS,

That is so awesome!! I am so very proud of you! Can't wait to see you in action.... LIVE!! Way to go, bud!!