Saturday, August 22, 2009

Weekend in Kansas

Doty, Mom and I packed up the 3 kids last Thursday and headed off to Kansas for a few days. The trip over went really well and we had a wonderful, but short visit with everyone. We got to see uncle Jon's new store and we got the grand tour of the behind the scenes workings of a chick-fil-A. Austin's favorite part was the big walk in freezer and the fact that uncle Jon made him his own shake and he got to watch!! On Friday we visited with my grandma at her house and my Aunt Joni and her grandson, George came over to play. All the kids had a great time! We had dinner out at my Aunt Chick's on Friday night and then we topped it all off with pancakes Saturday morning at Chicks!

We stopped in Columbia on the way out to have lunch with doty's dad! My kids were actually happier than it appears!!



Uncle Jon's Store!!
Uncle Jon just jumped way up on the coolness scale!!








Austin and George

Great Grandma and her great grandkids!!
Mmmmmm the famous Granchie pancakes!!
Just waiting for the grown ups to stop talking and get on with the drive home!!

1 comment:

Chuck said...

Dude. Uncle Jon. Hook me up with a custom milk shake!