Thursday, September 10, 2009

Cookies Cookies!!

So I have been doing my cookies business for about a year and it has been going pretty well. Considering I have just been doing it by word of mouth and mainly baking for family and friends. Last week I actually sent out a mailer to some wedding planners in our area and I got my first order this week. She called me on Tuesday for 60 cookies on Thursday, which is pretty fast but I had fun doing it and I just love these little tuxedo's. The cookies were for her out of town guest baskets and she wanted their names on the cookies. So here is one night(afternoon too!) of work!





7 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

Jules,
You really are soooooooo talented!! I love them! :-)
Love,
al

shelly said...

those are so great!

kristen said...

LOVE them!!! What an awesome idea for a welcoming basket:):) Looks like the business is really growing!
Missing you guys,
Kristen

amy said...

ditto on the "LOVE THEM" comments! hopefully the word will travel faster now that you've got the cards out there and business will start booming!

EE said...

they are so cute. i want to order some Halloween cookies for my son's kindergarten class. what is your email address? mine is erin@exclusiveeventsinc.com
thanks!

Unknown said...

Wow! I saw your blog on Michelle's page- I am SO impressed!! Your cookies look amazing and in so little time!

Hanalei said...

These are great, Julie!!! Looks like a lot of work... but so cute!