Sunday, March 28, 2010

Birthday Traditions

Before Austin was born, someone told me how they took their son's picture every year on their birthday in one of their dads dress shirts and tie. I thought it was a fun tradition and then you would have a cool little journey of their growth. When Campbell came along I wanted to do it with her but my clothes did not seem to be a cool idea so I just found a really fun hat and decided to take her picture in that every year. So she just turned 3 last Thursday and here is her 3 year old picture. I don't think I ever posted Austin 5 year in his shirt and tie so here that is also. By the way this is the first year Austin was not in tears!! The first 5 pictures are pretty funny!






3 comments:

Allison Lewis said...

those are so precious! i love that idea (too bad i didn't copy it when you first told us about it b/c i would have loved to have those pics w/ my kids). cute, cute, cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Maybe I'll do it with Philip :). Campbell is so sweet. I always enjoy the picture in the hat... but where did you find that skirt?! Adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love this idea! Maybe I'll do it with Philip :). Campbell is so sweet. I always enjoy the picture in the hat... but where did you find that skirt?! Adorable.