Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Last white room!!!

About 6 months ago I got these two wonderful pieces of furniture from my aunt Susie, but on the transport from her house to ours the top drawer of this dresser fell out and was never found. I was very sad because I love this furniture! So my broken piece sat in my very undecorated and white guest bedroom for several months. I finally decided that I needed to decorate and I need to fix my dresser! So I nailed some wood in along the back and I put those wooded cross pieces in so I could set some baskets in their and fill in the massive missing drawer space and this is what I got......



I think it turned out pretty good and I like the new look of it

Once my drawer was fixed I moved on to the room, it is no suprise to anyone that I like to paint and I like color, so blue it is for this room!!




I had these metal things from the last house so I decided to paint them red and put them on the wall, Jason wanted black but no no red they must be!!!


It is still lacking some picures on the wall and a few accessories, but I really like the way it turned out.


Ready for guests...... So come on.....





2 comments:

AKA said...

Looks amazing!

Jon and Doty said...

Wow! You did an EXCELLENT job! We'll have to come visit soon : ) !