Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Campbell's first P.J.'s!!!!



Okay so Campbell is 5 months old and tonight is the first night that she has had a real pair of pajama's on!! For the first 5 months of her life she liked to be swaddled to sleep, but those days need to come to an end! So tonight while most everyone else is watching tv or eventually probably sleeping, Jason and I are trying to get Campbell to sleep unswaddled!! I know there are many of you who feel my pain and I know this will eventually be over!! I'm hoping for a quick learner!! I'll fill you in on our progress later. I'm going up to see if she is still screaming from the sound of Jason's TV blaring upstairs she probably still is!!!

3 comments:

amy said...

yea for campbellina!

who said boys are easier than girls? she kicked austin's bootay on this one!!

Brenda Rae said...

man my girl is soooo much easier than my boy!

grandma said...

Campbell,

You look so cute in your PJ's. I trust you're sleeping well for your mommy and daddy.

Love,
Grandma