Friday, February 29, 2008

Who needs School!!

So I thought this was really funny and thought it might make you all laugh! I have decided that Austin really does not need to go to school because he is learning everything from the Little Einsteins. Today in the car as we were driving he was playing with a toy and I think it must have gotten messed up and he was trying to fix it because all of a sudden I heard this deep sigh and Austin saying "Gosh this is exasperating", I said what did you just say and he said "Mommy when things break it is exasperating and I don't like it". I asked him where he learned what that meant and he said that is what they said on Little Einsteins when Rocket was not working right!! It made me laugh and now in high school when that word is on the SAT's he will get that one right!!

3 comments:

mamahenn said...

Julie- He is a little einstein!! He is so smart and he will be the child who aces the SAT!!! Wish he would rub off on Parker some- our words consist of tractor, trailer, tractor, and oh yeah tractor!!!
I think we are coming the week of mar 17!! Ill let you know- Mel

amy said...

Tee hee hee!! that is too funny! had fun at dinner tonight. i'll call austin in the morning to remind him of our "poop deal"!! :0)

Jill Rutland said...

jules....your 2 just crack me up!! harrison loves little einsteins so I hope we too will learn exasperating at what it means....right now i think we are gonna be the "jock"!!! miss you guys bunches!!