Friday, April 25, 2008

Sold!!!!

April 23rd was a very good day! First of all it was my dad's 54th birthday and we had a wonderful day celebrating with him. We took the kids to Purina Farms and Austin got to pet all the farm animals. On the drive home the day got even better because I got a call from our agent telling me that we had a contract on our house. Yesterday we finalized the contract and now we are officially under contract!!!! Our closing date is May 20th, yes in 3 weeks we have to be out of our house. To where? We are not sure yet, but if you want to find us this weekend we will be out looking at all the homes for sale!!!We are very excited and I would like to thank my parents ahead of time for all the babysitting that they will be doing this weekend!!! We love you!

3 comments:

amy said...

well hooty freakin' hoo!!

just jokin'!! YEA for you guys! hope you can buy one just as quick! we'll be waiting for the call to help you move! :0)

mamahenn said...

Julie- I am so excited for you and Jason! Your house was the cutest in the whole town so it does not suprise me that it sold so fast! We are coming to stl the week of May 5-13. We would love to help out how ever we can! Keep us posted! Have fun picking out a new one! Melanie

Brenda Rae said...

I'm impressed that it sold so fast - or maybe not! I am not surprised since your house was awesome. Good luck in the hunt!