Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Little Lion!!



Campbell is trying on her halloween costum, but I think it is going to have to wait until next year. Last year after halloween I was a pottery barn kids with my parents and they had all their costumes majorly on sale, so we bought this lion costume. I had totally forgotten about it until my dad said something about it. I have been searching for it for a couple of days and I just found it!!! We tried it on but it is a bit big so I think she will have to be a lion next year! She was very confused as to what was on her head! So if you want cute costumes for next year, go to pottery barn a few days after Halloween!

1 comment:

amy said...

that is tooo cute! i saw some cute halloween costumes in the PBK catalog I just got. one was $84, i think! seems like clearance is definitely the way to go!