Wednesday, September 12, 2007

San Francisco!!

Well Jason and I just got back from our trip to San Francisco. We went for our 5th year wedding anniversay!! We dropped the kids off at my parents last Monday and we took off!!(Fabulous having parents in town and are willing to keep your kids!! Thanks mom and dad!!) We took off at 6:45 in the morning on Tuesday and headed west! As soon as we hit SF we didn't stop for 4 days! our first day we did a driving tour of SF, they have a 49 mile drive all around the city. (Thank goodness for the GPS). That night we explored China town and walked all over the city and ended up at Coit Tower which gave us a beautiful view of the city at sunset.
The next day after I had to drag my body out of bed, we headed north and did the Muir woods and Salsaulito and ended up it Sonoma. On day 3 we stayed in SF and did all the touristy things like Alcatraz, Pier 39, Fisherman's Warf, and riding the Trolleys. On our final day we drove south and stopped at Santa Cruz for lunch and then did the 17 mile drive around Pebble Beach and ended up in Carmel for dinner and the sunset. We headed back to Oakland that night and flew out early Saturday morning. It was a packed trip but we had so much fun and would go back in a second. I also discovered that my husband is a photo taking mad man! I put some pictures up so enjoy!

1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

love it love it love it... wow too much for me though I like to sleep when I have no kids!

5 years - doesn't seem that long a go!