Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Parties for Baby Lydia!





This weekend was a fun and crazy one! Jon and Doty came in town for 2 baby showers for Lydia. Her due date is January 7th which I'm sure will be here before we know it!! I helped host both showers so last week was full of cake baking and grocery shopping! We had one on Saturday for friends and the one on Sunday was for our relatives! Needless to say I think Lydia is well on her way to having everything she needs to make her grand apperance! Here are some pictures of the events and Campbell was very excited to get to wear her purple tutu!!

4 comments:

amy said...

WOW!! DOTY LOOKS INCREDIBLE!! can't believe she is 7 mths (or so) preggo.

the cake is incredible, julie. is that a ribbon around the bottom?

campbell is too cute in her purple tutu!

Jon and Doty said...

Julie...thanks again so much for all your hard work! I can't tell you how much it means to me (and Lydia)! See you soon, meet you at the beach?

kristen said...

Julie,
The cake is sooo cute!! You are so talented:):) Looks like Doty and Jon are well stocked for little Lydia's arrival....can't wait:)
I just can't help but smile when you see little Campbell in her purple tutu......she is like a little doll baby!! Precious:)
Kristen

mamahenn said...

Julie- Youe cake is amazing, once again you are so talented. I wish you lived closer and could do Gigi's for her birthday b/c I am having a hard time finding what I want. And her tutu- So cute- did grammie make that? Miss yall!! Melanie