Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Sunday!

Well I am just getting around to posting some of our Easter pictures. We definitly did not get to take as many as I would have liked. We had a minor meltdown before church so that ate up our picture time. We snapped some after church before everyone came over for lunch. Oh Yes I hosted my first Easter celebration this year, that included 20 adults and 10 kids!! The kid number just keeps on rising. We had a great lunch thanks to my aunts and mom who made most of the food! Then we had an egg hunt or realy just a gather seeing as we live in a new neighborhood and we don't have any hiding spots yet! The kids had a blast and we look forward to doing it again! Here are some pictures!


My dad and Austin making all the pies for Easter the day before! Yummy!




Campbell looks real excited!! She was just sad that I drug her away from the candy!



Nearly impossible to get them all to look and sit nicely!


All the kids before the big hunt (gather)



Lydia was just happy to be there!


1 comment:

Brenda Rae said...

humm I notice the high quality Easter pants on Trip. :)

My favorite Easter memory with the Scoggins is Trip crying the WHOLE meal. Scott wanting to pick him up and Amy refusing to let him - just eat....