Saturday, April 4, 2009

What goes through his mind?

I was just putting Austin to bed and after we said his prayers this conversation took place. Sometimes (most of the time) I just wish I could jump in his head and see his train of thought!!

Mom - "mommy and daddy are very proud of how you played soccer today".

Austin - "Even when I got hit by that kid?"

Mom - "Yeah, thats just what happens when you play sports."

Austin - "That kid I think he was Brandon or Luke or no maybe Skylar, He was funky looking, I think he's from Texas" Where does he get this stuff????

Just another random conversation from my son

2 comments:

Jill Rutland said...

he was not from Texas....if he was you would have remembered! love and miss you guys!

Aaron and Michelle said...

We miss you guys too! We love to check in on you and see how you all are doing! Your kids are so cute. I can't wait until they can all play together again. Palmer will be 2 in a month so I know he would love to see Campbell!