Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Again!

Saturday night I planned a surprise birthday party for Jason for his 30th. His birthday of course was the 1st but this weekend was the first weekend it worked out and I knew for sure he would not suspect anything. I told him I was hosting a pampered Chef party at our house so all day he was so sweet and helped clean the house for his own party!! Our friends Chuck and Amy came over early and Chuck and Jason left to go hand out at another friends house and play pool! After everyone arrived I called Jason home with an emergency. I told him that our washing machine was majorly leaking, sounds funny I know, but it has been leaking and he has yet to fix it so I knew this would get him home fast. It worked and he was very surprised, a bit confused but finally figured it out. So here are some pictures

Erica making it look like there was some water on the floor!

Jason wondering why nobody is cleaning up the mess!

Some of us waiting for Jason to catch on

Some of the cupcakes!

1 comment:

amy said...

that was so much fun! you did a super job and put sooo much work into it. it still makes me smile at how confused Jason was when he finally opened the door into the kitchen... i realize that it was 23 days after his actual birthday, but that blank stare was funny junk!