Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Days!!

Well we got about 6 inches of snow last night so I thought I would take the kids out this afternoon and play. I for one realized that I have absolutely no good snow clothes, so I must do something about that. Not that it snows much here, but it would be nice to have the essentials. Anyway I got the kids all bundled up Austin was very excited and Campbell went along with it like she usually does having no clue what she was doing this for! She was fine until I opened the door and she gave me a look that said, "Seriously? you want me to go out there!" She did not like the snow! Austin and his friend Chase had a great time, but he was plagued with that dreaded snow on the wrist thing! Here are some pictures and a video of our event! It is also Austin's last day as a 3 year old!!!




3 comments:

amy said...

LOL... literally! poor campbell! i don't remember quinn really liking the snow his first time out either! wahhhhhhhh!!!!! :0)

Aaron and Michelle said...

I love checking in on you guys!!! We miss you so much!!! It looks like you are having alot of fun though! Our kids have never seen the snow. I can't believe I am even saying that. HAHAHA Happy Birthday, Jason!

Brenda Rae said...

here is a hint from the snow experts... get a pair - might be adult thin gloves. Put them on BEFORE their jacket and then once their jacket is on put their thick gloves on. Helps keep warm for awhile. Getting dressed for snow play is quite the ordeal here!

I laugh now that school was out for 2 days because I think we would have been lucky to get a late start. Glad you had fun!