Thursday, January 1, 2009

Jason is 30!!! Happy Birthday!!

Yes Folks, He is 30!! Finally! I was getting tired of me being 30 and he still in his twenties!! Today was also Georgia bowl game day and I am happy to say that they beat Michigan State so that made the birthday festivities after the game that much nicer!! So Happy Birthday!!!!

Here are some pictures from the day! Austin got a new jersey from grandma and granddad, so Campbell got to wear Austin's old one! She had a big red bow in her hair so you could tell she was a girl, but of course it did not last long!


If they both looked it would be a miracle!





5 comments:

mamahenn said...

Happy Birthday Jason!!! I am glad that you had a great day and I am sure that your adorable and very talented wife made your cute cake?! We will have to celebrate when we come to STL soon! Love yall- Mel

Brenda Rae said...

Man I feel really old! happy birthday and I can get both my kids to look but one is ALWAYS scowling!

kristen said...

Happy Birthday, youngin'! So sad to miss your party....sounds like it was a lot of fun!! Julie- precious cake!! Missing you guys lots....
Love you guys,
Kristen and David

amy said...

the cake is great... no surprise there!! :0)

t & Q got new Knowshon Moreno jerseys for Christmas, too (red ones). they're so excited to have 'real' jerseys like Austin has!

Julie Shaw said...

I wish I could say I made the cake, but I did not!!